⇒ DETAILED PROGRAM is now available! Check it out and report any mistakes
Dear ISMET8 participants,
our highest priority is to maintain a healthy and pleasant environment during the conference, the Organizing Committee of ISMET8 following National guidelines and taking into account current guidelines from many countries worldwide. Thus we are putting forward to all attendees the following guidelines:
1) If you verify that you have COVID-19 prior to your departure, we recommend cancelling your participation to the conference. In such a case, we shall refund your fees minus a very small administrative fee.
2) If during the conference you have any symptoms that can be indicative of COVID-19, contact the Registration Desk or the ombudspersons of ISMET8. Rest assured that a Rapid Test will be provided to you immediately.
3) If you have any reasons to suspect that you may have COVID-19, please wear a N95 (or equivalent) mask AT ALL TIMES.
4) The conference venue is a very tall room and hence, masks are not mandatory; however, they are highly recommended.
5) Masks are STRONGLY recommended during poster viewing. This also applies to all poster presenters.
6) All lunches and the gala dinner are outdoors.
It is our joint responsibility to make ISMET8 a great as well as a safe event!
Nicolas Kalogerakis and Abraham Esteve-Núñez (chairs of ISMET8)
Falk Harnisch (President of ISMET)
The Technical University of Crete, the University of Ghent and the University of Alcalá are organising the upcoming ISMET8 global conference.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Chania in Sept 2022!